Our team is growing rapidly and we are constantly searching for talented programmers, designers and project managers.
Here are some general requirements:
- You need to know English language at a level that allows you to communicate with our international team. The application for any position should be done in English as well.
- German language is optional, but will definitely be an important skill which we will appreciate. Our colleague Christian will enjoy speaking his native language with you.
- You should have at least 3 years of experience on the same position. If you don’t have any proven experience, but you still consider yourself as valuable, please send us your work samples.
- You need to be ready to work at least 20 hours per week. Why? It is the minimum amount of time we consider beneficial for our organization.
- We consider candidates who want to work remotely, in case you prove high efficiency and communication skills. This is acceptable for us, as soon as the results of your work will be better than the average of those colleagues, who work in the office.